– Hock Wong housebrand Traditional Ma Ti Su Pastry.
– A sweet sticky filling made from malt and shallots, which is covered by a flaky baked crust and garnished with sesame seeds on the surface.
– Wheat flour, maltose, glucose syrup, sugar vegetable oil (palm olein), sesame, salt, shallots.
– 320g (40g x 8 packs )
Cooking and Preparation
– For optimum freshness, please consume after the open.
– Pre-heat the oven to 190°C, place the biscuit and bake for 2-3 minutes.
– It is ready to serve in the purpose of getting a more fragrant and original crispy taste.
– Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight & high temperature.
*Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, milk products, eggs, soybeans, tree and nuts and nut products are also handled.
There are no reviews yet.